The tenant had vacated leaving 40 tonne of used inks and machine cleaning fluid, damaged internal walls.
- We set out and removed the toxic fluids safely and issued waste certificates.
- Removed all redundant duct work.
- Built new internal walls, to create ground floor offices.
- Prepared warehouse floor to receive new industrial floor paint.
- Redecorated 1st floor offices and repaired defective electrics.
- Liaising both with the building surveyor and the incoming tenant.
- Installation of a new power supply as originally shared with the unit next door. In the interim we connected a temporary supply.
The incoming tenant retained Chace PS to carry out further works such as supply and install a staff kitchen/canteen
Roll-over the picture and click the arrows to see more photos of this project.
For more information on our commercial property services including refurbishments and site clearance, or to discuss how we can help you, please contact us.
Call us on:
020 8360 7999
Alternatively send us a message via the Contact Us page.