Industrial Unit Dilapidations in Newmarket, Cambridgeshire – Client Saved £100k
International House, Willie Snaithe Road, Newmarket CB8.
We were approached by Knight Frank and performed the following dilapidation works on an industrial unit, having quoted for the works specified on the landlords dilapidation claim. The dilapidation works completed on Dilapidation Schedule included:
- Removal of 400 sq metres mezzanine floor
- Clearance of a large amount of pallet racking fixtures
- Warehouse floor repairs / making good
- Removal of office partitioning
- Removal of a large galvanised steel building
- Repair cladding to the roof
- Strip-out all the comms,
- Removal of 8 x 2 tonne cranes
- Removal of a specialist test bay
From the original claim from the landlord it later transpired that we saved the client in excess £100,000.00, the remainder of the works were cash settled by the tenant. All completed within a very tight time scale. Email received after completion from the Operations Director.
Great job Andrew. The timescale you carried the work out in has been terrific.