Here are a couple of examples of recent dilapidation projects completed by Chace PS in Cambridgeshire and Suffolk.
Dilapidation Works in Newmarket, Cambridgeshire – Saving Client £100k
International House, Willie Snaithe Road, Newmarket CB8.
We were approached by Knight Frank and secured the following dilapidation works on an industrial unit, having been asked to give a price for the works on the landlords dilapidation claim. The dilapidation works completed as part of the agreed Dilapidation Schedule included:
- Removal of 400 sq metres mezzanine floor
- Clearance of a large amount of pallet racking fixtures
- Warehouse floor repairs / making good
- Removal of office partitioning
- Removal of a large galvanised steel building
- Repair cladding to the roof
- Strip-out all the comms,
- Removal of 8 x 2 tonne cranes
- Removal of a specialist test bay
From the original claim from the landlord it later transpired that we saved the client in excess £100,000.00, the remainder of the works were cash settled by the tenant. All completed within a very tight time scale. Email received after completion from the Operations Director.
Great job Andrew. The timescale you carried the work out in has been terrific.
Dilapidation Works in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
Rougham Business Centre, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. IP30.
In this case our client was a commercial tenant who were relocating in Bury St Edmunds on a tight deadline. We carried out the following dilapidation works to settle the dilapidation claim agreed with their landlord:
- Minor brick pointing
- Repaired several internal and external lights
- Carried out an Electrical Test (NIEIC) and issued a report
- Cleaned sky lights and roof gullies
- Cleared gullies and drains to the car park
- Redecorated offices and WC’s complete with new flooring
- Replaced damaged fire boards and internal fire proof cladding.
To find out more our dilapidation services or for assistance with your dilapidation works please be sure to contact us.
Call us on:
Alternatively send us a message via the Contact Us page.