Here are a some of examples of recent dilapidation projects completed by Chace PS in Hertfordshire.
Dilapidations Works in Harpenden
Auriga House, Thompsons Close, Harpenden, Herts.
A three story office block had been vacated by the tenant and their building surveyor asked Chace PS to cost the landlords dilapidation claim. This was a roof to the ground schedule which included the following dilapidation works:
- Removal of office partition
- Replacement suspended ceilings
- New carpet throughout the building
- A new roof coating applied
- Repairs and new domed sky lights
- Lightning strip test
- Spray painting of the aluminium windows externally
- Straightening of transoms to the windows
- Complete redecoration
- Electrical and Gas certification
All the works were all completed on time and for less than the landlord’s Dilapidation Claim.
Dilapidations in Watford
Home Health Ltd. Peerglow Industrial Estate Watford, Herts.
We were approached directly by Home Health, who due to expansion needed to relocate their business. They had four small industrial units on the Peerglow Industrial Estate in Watford, all of which required work under a Dilapidation Claim from their landlord. The dilapidation works specified and completed by Chace PS included:
- Stripping-out the first floor offices
- Removal of the mezzanine floor on which they stood
- Removing the air conditioning
- Making good to all surfaces
- Internal & external redecoration works
The landlord’s surveyor was happy with the quality of the works completed by us and our client, the tenant, was able hand the buildings back with a minimal effort, because we had handled it all for them. Furthermore, the cost of the dilapidation works completed by us was considerably less than what had been demanded by the landlord’s original dilapidation claim, All-in-all we saved our clients a considerable amount of time and stress, as well as a significant sum of money.
To find out more our dilapidation services or for assistance with your dilapidation works please be sure to contact us.
Call us on:
Alternatively send us a message via the Contact Us page.